Neurological Specialists near Ryton, Tyne and Wear
Welcome to Optimise Neurotherapy Centre. Our expert team specialise in the treatment and rehabilitation of Neurological conditions. Optimise Neurotherapy is a centre of excellence for neuro rehab in the North East.
Our services include neurological physiotherapy, neurological occupational therapy, clinical psychology, speech and language therapy, and exercise and fitness programmes. All our staff are highly qualified, state registered and experienced clinicians in the field of Neurological Rehabilitation.
We accept referrals from a variety of sources that include self referrals, consultants, GPs and other health care professionals.
The service can be provided in your home or our new therapy centre which opened early in 2011. It has been designed for the purpose of providing neurotherapy for individuals throughout the north east of England. Optimise Neurotherapy Centre is based in Crawcrook, only 10 minutes from Newcastle City Centre, Hexham or from the Metro Centre, and offers first class facilities which include:
- Substantial on site parking
- Level access to and throughout the centre
- Comfortable reception and waiting area
- Well equipped, large open gym which can be divided into smaller treatment areas
- Individual consultation rooms
- Therapy kitchen
- Lecture facilities
- Disabled access toilets
- Shower and changing room
- Equipment storage areas
- Water cooler and tea and coffee
- Access to community resources (high street shops, supermarket, bank, hairdresser / barber, library, pub / restaurant, park)
Our website outlines conditions that are treated by our neurotherapists and gives you information about our rehabilitation clinic. Find out about our services to see how we can help.
Send an email to ask us any questions, or phone our friendy team to discuss your condition and to make an appointment - we are here to help.
How can we help?
Find out how Optimise Neurotherapy can help you
Call: 0191 413 4442
- to make the most or best of
- to achieve greatest possible efficiency
- to take the most hopeful view of anything
(Chambers 21st Century Dictionary, 2010)
Sue Raine is Clinical Director of Optimise Neurotherapy